1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Exam Krackers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rox1co, Apr 21, 2007.

1. rox1co

rox1co ro.co
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hey guys, i was wondering if it would be beneficial or pointless to buy the EK set. also, if you could, how much biol should i have in order to know most of the things in the EK biol book?

i am an undergraduate, i'm currently taking general biol, general chem, and calculus (i've already had anatomy & physiology though). right now, i have the verbal study guide from EK and i like it, it has actually helped shape my way of thinking in a few areas (i'm thinking it might help in the other subjects as well). would it be beneficial to go ahead and buy the EK set and study along with it on top of my other courses.

thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. poppytart

poppytart strawberry that is
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I only took an intro bio course and learned all the physiology from reading the princeton review and EK bio books. I think the most useful book in the EK collection is the 1001 bio book. All the passages are structured like the actual mcat with discretes as well. I credit this book to my bio score raise.