Exam limit

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optometrygirl29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going through our have been through the nbeo appeal process? How does it work? Has anyone heard about the class action lawsuit regarding the limit?

Members don't see this ad.

I just check with them today and it's 6 attempts each part. more about the appealing process is in this link

I have not done it myself but was reading about it b/c of my circumstances.

I just check with them today and it's 6 attempts each part. more about the appealing process is in this link

I have not done it myself but was reading about it b/c of my circumstances.
What are your circumstances, are you close to the limit? Do you know anyone who's going or gone through it? Anyone ever get denied??

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your circumstances, are you close to the limit? Do you know anyone who's going or gone through it? Anyone ever get denied??
I didn't pass twice each part so I looked it up if the 6 attempts are combined or count individually?
I don't know anyone who has gone through this.

Are you almost hit your 6th?

I don't know if it's total or individual tbh that's what I'm trying to figure out

Is there a class action lawsuit regarding the 6 times limit? Anyone with information? Please update!

it was changed from unlimited to 6 X about 6 years ago, as medical boards only allow 6 X