exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the entrance exam to charles university? I read that there is an oral and a written part. What books would you recommend buying to study for it, and also when is the test administered?

Members don't see this ad.

im at the first faculty in prague. To my knowledge there is only a written part to the exam and it covers basic biology, chemistry and physics which is normal end of school level..it was multiple choice based.. if you need any more information then visit the website. www.lf1.cuni.cz and then click studies in english...

feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] and i will try my best to answer any of your questions.

there is only a written part. if you are in the states, you can use an MCAT review, or just general chem, phsyics and bio sources from your college courses. it is not a terrible exam...

for another website go to www.firstfaculty.com

we have set that up specifically for american (or any english language) students, to assist with the application process. you can apply online, and get the process started. also, you can request a topic list with some sample questions that are pretty similar to the real thing.

good luck!

neil