exam

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 17, 2003
    Has anyone taken the entrance exam to charles university? I read that there is an oral and a written part. What books would you recommend buying to study for it, and also when is the test administered?

gc1983

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 24, 2002
    England
    1. Medical Student
      im at the first faculty in prague. To my knowledge there is only a written part to the exam and it covers basic biology, chemistry and physics which is normal end of school level..it was multiple choice based.. if you need any more information then visit the website. www.lf1.cuni.cz and then click studies in english...

feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] and i will try my best to answer any of your questions.

neilc

1K Member
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jun 1, 2001
      sunny CA
        there is only a written part. if you are in the states, you can use an MCAT review, or just general chem, phsyics and bio sources from your college courses. it is not a terrible exam...

for another website go to www.firstfaculty.com

we have set that up specifically for american (or any english language) students, to assist with the application process. you can apply online, and get the process started. also, you can request a topic list with some sample questions that are pretty similar to the real thing.

good luck!

neil

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.