Examkracker Full Length MCAT!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agent47

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried the Examkracker Full length for MCAT???...I didn't even know upto today that EK actually had full MCAT exams. I'm thinking to buy them but before I invest my money there...I would really appreciate some reviews on it. Is it worth spending money???

Thanks in advance!:)

Members don't see this ad.

They're generally considered pretty bad and not worth the money. Most people recommend either Gold Standard FLs or BR FLs, if you've used up the AAMC FLs.

They're generally considered pretty bad and not worth the money. Most people recommend either Gold Standard FLs or BR FLs, if you've used up the AAMC FLs.

When you Say bad do you mean that they are Hard and doesn't reflect the AAMC style because most people say that EK reflects pretty close to AAMC!!

When you Say bad do you mean that they are Hard and doesn't reflect the AAMC style because most people say that EK reflects pretty close to AAMC!!

Both. Also, I haven't seen any people claim that EK FLs reflect the AAMC FLs or the current MCAT. The only practice material that EK offers that's close to the real thing is verbal. EK Bio used to be similar as well, but now the MCAT Bio is more like BR.

Members don't see this ad :)
SN2ed, mcat guru :) i have a question for you. i have used up all the AAMC's as well too and i am looking for more practice material. i just came from the Gold Standards website and I cannot find anything that really blows me out of the water on there or on SDN's search of the quality of their FL's. B/c of this do suggest someone who can afford the BR CBT's to get them since they are supposed to be more difficult but still along the lines of the MCAT? thanks and you should post so much more about MCAT success b/c there are so many people that giving advice and they either haven't even taken the test yet or haven't scored amazingly. your advice could and would be well received !

SN2ed, mcat guru :) i have a question for you. i have used up all the AAMC's as well too and i am looking for more practice material. i just came from the Gold Standards website and I cannot find anything that really blows me out of the water on there or on SDN's search of the quality of their FL's. B/c of this do suggest someone who can afford the BR CBT's to get them since they are supposed to be more difficult but still along the lines of the MCAT? thanks and you should post so much more about MCAT success b/c there are so many people that giving advice and they either haven't even taken the test yet or haven't scored amazingly. your advice could and would be well received !

If you can afford BR's tests, get them instead. The thing with Gold Standard's FLs is that they're not as good, but their price makes them competitive.

I actually think I post a little too much :p

I'm going to try and stick around even though I'll be starting medical school this July/August. There should be at least a handful of long-time posters in here to help.

I have actually used up all my AAMC last time I took the MCAT so I'm looking for something that is good Full length practice...I have kaplan's material but It's either too hard or too easy...Doesn't really reflect the real MCAT/AAMC feeling!!! Since I have taken it so I know kinda what to expect!..

So you think I should buy BR instead since I have also heard some good reviews of their full lengths!!!..Or are there any else good Full Length I should look into!!

Much Appreciated!

BR FLs are your best bet, though they're expensive. Gold Standard's FLs are your only real option left. Kaplan's FLs 1-6 are pretty good too.

Thanks...How many full length you did before the real one. I will redo the AAMC one again and will buy some BR and some Gold Standard!!...I will see If I can get some hands on TPR...

Problem with Kaplan is that this time I"m using my friends account and I can't use the FL 1-5...Can only use after 5th one!!...I'm aiming around 10 FLs before MCAT how does that sound?