ExamKrackers 30 minute lecture tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rlwebb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing some of these here in the last few days before the MCAT, and DEAR LORD are they hard. I can usually only manage 8's and 9's. Hope the real thing is not this hard. I have only had time for one AAMC practice test (3-r) and I managed a 35. Wish I had just one more week! I don't know whether to keep doing the 30 minute tests or to try to do a practice test on Thursday. I prefer to keep studying up until last minute, so the stress of taking the practice test isn't really an issue for me. Advice?

Members don't see this ad.

rlwebb said:
I have been doing some of these here in the last few days before the MCAT, and DEAR LORD are they hard. I can usually only manage 8's and 9's. Hope the real thing is not this hard. I have only had time for one AAMC practice test (3-r) and I managed a 35. Wish I had just one more week! I don't know whether to keep doing the 30 minute tests or to try to do a practice test on Thursday. I prefer to keep studying up until last minute, so the stress of taking the practice test isn't really an issue for me. Advice?

I think the EK tests are way harder than the AAMC ones I've done, and in some cases go beyond what you would be expected to do for the MCAT. If you can do well on them though, then you will probably do well on the MCAT. However I would suggest doing the AAMC exams

I agree. The AAMC tests are more accurate as to what is on the actual MCAT and I found the AAMC tests much easier than the EK 30 minute exams.