1 week to MCAT - last minute tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nontradnola

Reaction score
I take the MCAT in 8 days. I'm planning on taking one final practice FL, but after that does anyone have tips for test week?

Members don't see this ad.

Drive to the test site, so you know where to go on the day of and to minimize stress. Regularize your meals, exercise, and sleep habits for consistency.

Reactions: 2 users
I take the MCAT in 8 days. I'm planning on taking one final practice FL, but after that does anyone have tips for test week?
Definitely make sure you relax and keep your cool, and continue to do light review. You've put in the big money work and by this point cramming new stuff probably wouldn't help you all that much.

The only thing I did my last week was take FL4 1 week out from my test, then only reviewed my anki deck in the days leading up and the day before made myself a big carb-heavy meal and had some cocktails.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Drive to the test site, so you know where to go on the day of and to minimize stress. Regularize your meals, exercise, and sleep habits for consistency.
This, all over!

Prep your foods, go through dry runs of your sleep and prep schedule. Turn as many variables into constants because variables bring anxiety on the real day.

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 users