1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ExamKrackers books

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by CareRx, Jul 24, 2002.

1. CareRx

CareRx Member
    7+ Year Member

Can ExamKrackers books be bought in book stores or just on line?

2. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I personally have never seen them in a book store. I went to barnes and noble.com and they had their entire study package for only 104 dollars. It's 150 at the examkrackers site. They're really good!

3. nero

nero Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

yeah you can...my barnes and noble has all the books including the 1001 series........if worst comes worst, order online and have them overnight it.
    nero