Examkrackers Complete Study Guide Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikeshp

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does this at least talk about everything that might show up on the MCAT? Maybe not in the best detail, but I bought this book, and I was just wondering if it doesn't cover everything. Like I heard previous versions didn't include genetics, does the new version?

Members don't see this ad.

Does this at least talk about everything that might show up on the MCAT? Maybe not in the best detail, but I bought this book, and I was just wondering if it doesn't cover everything. Like I heard previous versions didn't include genetics, does the new version?

I don't know how in depth of genetics material you need, but i know that lecture 2 in examkrackers biology (old complete study package) is called genes it goes through:
the gene
DNA
Replication
RNA
Transcription
Post-transcriptional processing
dna technology
the genetic code
translation
mutations
cancer
chromosomes
cell life cycle
mitosis
meiosis

with this in mind though, remember that examkrackers is a very good REVIEW guide...i have the books from the kaplan class as well and they are useful for referring to when you don't understand something in examkrackers..