Examkracker's Comprehensive MCAT Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tommyk7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has taken Examkracker's 10-week Comprehensive MCAT Review course? I know that everyone raves about the self-study materials (e.g. 1001 books), but I have not heard anything about the actual review course itself. Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Tommyk7 said:
Has anyone that has taken Examkracker's 10-week Comprehensive MCAT Review course? I know that everyone raves about the self-study materials (e.g. 1001 books), but I have not heard anything about the actual review course itself. Anyone?

Though I never knew why sometimes I would never get responses - after being here for a few months now...I see why. The questions repeat themselves over and over and over again...which is fine b/c there are always new people joining.

anyhow - this has been discussed b4 - u just have to search the threads...

xylem29 said:
Though I never knew why sometimes I would never get responses - after being here for a few months now...I see why. The questions repeat themselves over and over and over again...which is fine b/c there are always new people joining.

anyhow - this has been discussed b4 - u just have to search the threads...

What they said above. Oh and also, most people just used their self study. Most people on SDN haven't taken their course, and felt one of the greatest advantages of EK was that it allowed you to use their course materials which were well laid out rather then really bad over the counter versions of study aids, as self study without taking their course.

I don't think the course is necessary, just the study aids.

Gotcha. Unfortunately, I already signed up for the course! The books that I have received are quite short... Maybe I'll buy the 1001 set as well to supplement!