1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Examkrackers Mcat Complete Study Package

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by namtd07, Jul 24, 2011.

1. namtd07

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    For some reason, the previous seller sold me 2 sets of EK instead of one. And he also sent me these extra materials so I'm including them. Right now, I'm selling the 7th of the MCAT Examkrackers books all in the green Examkrackers box. They're in used but very good condition and physically in good shape. There are some written marks, highlights, and circled marks. There are 5 books and 1 #H simulated exam:
    MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Mathematical Techniques
    MCAT Organic Chemistry
    MCAT Biology
    MCAT General Chemistry
    MCAT Physics
    #1H Exam

Extras are 2 paper-based AAMC Practice Exams (4R and 5R) and MCAT Audio Osmosis.

I'm asking $100 + shipping (USPS Priority mail). Paypal only. Email: [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.