1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Examkrackers...Package or seperate books?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by RadMD1day, May 7, 2007.

1. RadMD1day

RadMD1day Cat Scan
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Whats the diff. I have been checking ebay...they sell packages and seperate 1001 questions books...
    What benefited you guys the most. I have a bunch of practice test and solutions already but I think I need more info.
    thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kings2005

kings2005 New Member
    7+ Year Member

Are you talking about the set of review books or the 1001 series. Personally, I just used the review books (bought a brand new set for 120 off ebay). I took the May 16th exam and thought the EK question in general were much more difficult than the official AAMC exams. If you are interested in questions I would suggest using AAMC online, if you run out maybe the EK 1001 series would be worth it. Hope this helps!

4. RadMD1day

RadMD1day Cat Scan
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Well, I thought about buying the review series. (if its worth it), but financially was checking out the individual books.
    But if someone really recommends the series, I will fork out the extra mula.
    Thanks

5. burningsky

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    If you go with EK then you want the complete study package.

I highly recommend the 101 passage verbal book and the 1001 question biology book as well.