1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Examkrackers...Package or seperate books?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by RadMD1day, May 7, 2007.

1. RadMD1day

RadMD1day Cat Scan
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Whats the diff. I have been checking ebay...they sell packages and seperate 1001 questions books...
    What benefited you guys the most. I have a bunch of practice test and solutions already but I think I need more info.
    thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kings2005

kings2005 New Member
    7+ Year Member

Are you talking about the set of review books or the 1001 series. Personally, I just used the review books (bought a brand new set for 120 off ebay). I took the May 16th exam and thought the EK question in general were much more difficult than the official AAMC exams. If you are interested in questions I would suggest using AAMC online, if you run out maybe the EK 1001 series would be worth it. Hope this helps!

4. RadMD1day

RadMD1day Cat Scan
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Well, I thought about buying the review series. (if its worth it), but financially was checking out the individual books.
    But if someone really recommends the series, I will fork out the extra mula.
    Thanks

5. burningsky

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    If you go with EK then you want the complete study package.

I highly recommend the 101 passage verbal book and the 1001 question biology book as well.