Examkrackers verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

labqi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seems like I have almost exhausted all my non aamc material - should I repeat the examkrackers again. It seems like I know the answers already. Any good I can get from these materials?

I plan to start aamc material this Monday (exam is on may 31). So it gives me 4 weeks to get through it. I'll also start the self assessment material.

Should I do the self assessment first, then the aamc practice exams or mix them.

Thanks for the advice
And good luck to all

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if you got your answer but I would not suggest going through the used material again. I think for verbal especially, your score gets skewed because when you're reading the same passage for the second time it is a lot easier to understand it.

I think if you're done with content review then take a practice test. See how you do. After that start taking the assessments so that you can find out what you still need to work on, and compare it to your AAMC test results. From then on out, I suggest just taking tests since you've used all the study materials except the test. Gl! :]