You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
example of anesthesia written board question
Started by Justin4563
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The way you diss the ABA process makes it sound like you did not pass the examination process.
no i passed but i was miserable studying for it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justin....
you are such a whiner... you don't like anything it seems...
your repeated postings are both boring and truly inconsequential...
this is your 8 millionth posting about the Boards. We get it. You don't like the board certification process.... Now lets get on with our lives
you are such a whiner... you don't like anything it seems...
your repeated postings are both boring and truly inconsequential...
this is your 8 millionth posting about the Boards. We get it. You don't like the board certification process.... Now lets get on with our lives
I pick C 😉
Goose
Goose
Goose...Fraba said:I pick C 😉
Goose
What BEST describes endotracheal intubation?
a) end tidal co2 tracing
b) Bilateral breath sounds
c) mist on exhalation
d) visualizing ETT passing through cords
e) end tidal co2 and good compliance
Tenesma said:justin....
you are such a whiner... you don't like anything it seems...
your repeated postings are both boring and truly inconsequential...
this is your 8 millionth posting about the Boards. We get it. You don't like the board certification process.... Now lets get on with our lives
How could yousay that? that is so not true.. I like a lot of things. I like tennis, and working out, I like all sorts of music.. and I LOVE MY CAR. mint condition BMW 330 XI silver with black leather interior wiht high fidelity.. I love red wine as well.
Justin4563 said:What BEST describes endotracheal intubation?
a) end tidal co2 tracing
b) Bilateral breath sounds
c) mist on exhalation
d) visualizing ETT passing through cords
e) end tidal co2 and good compliance
B?
Justin4563 said:What BEST describes endotracheal intubation?
a) end tidal co2 tracing
b) Bilateral breath sounds
c) mist on exhalation
d) visualizing ETT passing through cords
e) end tidal co2 and good compliance
I'll choose A (assuming the reading is from > 3 breaths and continuous ... can I assume anything???)
And the answer is ...
coccygodynia said:I'll choose A (assuming the reading is from > 3 breaths and continuous ... can I assume anything???)
And the answer is ...
I ruled out CO2, since you could get get CO2 artifact from insufflation of abdomen, right? Any of the others could be endobronchial intubation also...is that splitting hairs?
Hey you guys....can you tell? He is being sarcastic. 👎
Alpha_Male said:Yeah, we know 🙄
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
This is turning into Watergate, with altered documents, etc...
Alpha, you have the right to remain silent...
👍coccygodynia said:I'll choose A (assuming the reading is from > 3 breaths and continuous ... can I assume anything???)
And the answer is ...
all good thought processes.. The point is as military man pointed out I am being sarcastic but this is how most of the questions are on the aba written exam.. all of the answers are right and you have to pick between correct answers.. its 360 questions of shear and agonizing torture..
which variable LEAST represents hypovolemia?
a) CVP of 4
b)PCWP 12
c) Low systolic blood pressure
d)absent korotkoff sounds
e)Low diastolic blood pressure
a) CVP of 4
b)PCWP 12
c) Low systolic blood pressure
d)absent korotkoff sounds
e)Low diastolic blood pressure
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Justin4563 said:What BEST describes endotracheal intubation?
a) end tidal co2 tracing
b) Bilateral breath sounds
c) mist on exhalation
d) visualizing ETT passing through cords
e) end tidal co2 and good compliance
Its gotta be D
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 568