Experience taking recent Upper Level Bios at SFSU or CSUE???

Started by siilver
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

siilver

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please give me any pros and cons of taking upper level bios (mainly Biochem, Genetics, Cell Bio) at SFSU (thru Open U) and CSUE!

I'm a post-bac premed that finished all my basic requirements during my 1 yr program, but waiting to apply in the spring of 2011 because I want to enhance my application a bit more. I'm looking for a GPA boost (current cum/sci GPA ~3.4), but more importantly looking to get at least A-'s, if not A's, in these courses!

Need details on the overall experience, professors, whether it has a fair/poor grading system, class size, competitiveness, how they treat post-bac premeds, etc! Any comments/suggestions about the experience are welcome!

Also, please note if you're a Bio/Chem/Biochem or non-science major/post-bac premed student when you respond!

THANKS!!! 😀
 
Last edited: