Explain Technical Issue During my MCAT on my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wildestdreams25

Reaction score
Had a technical issue where I lost 9 minutes on my exam and the exam center did nothing about it. I got a low score on that section, which dropped my overall exam score. Should I mention this on my app, or does it sound like I am complaining because there is technically no proof?

Members don't see this ad.

Had a technical issue where I lost 9 minutes on my exam and the exam center did nothing about it. I got a low score on that section, which dropped my overall exam score. Should I mention this on my app, or does it sound like I am complaining because there is technically no proof?
Seems like the latter. No one is going to mentally readjust your score when they review your application. It sucks, but the best course of action if the center did nothing about it may have been to void the exam and/or get a refund. But nothing you can do about that at this time. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 4 users
Did you formally report this issue to the AAMC? You definitely should’ve do that they could’ve done something about it!

Reactions: 2 users