Externship Accident/Injury Insurance?

Started by Ammeretta
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ammeretta

UGA CVM c/o 2027
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the externships I’ll be joining requires personal accident/injury insurance for their externs. It is a clinic that sees wildlife and farm animals, so I can understand why they’ve made this request. I have checked with my school, and while we do have life insurance and liability insurance, students do not have personal accident/injury insurance through the institution. This is my only externship that requires additional insurance. Does anyone know if there are any short term insurance options out there or have any ideas of cheap coverage I could get for this? Thank you for any suggestions!