Externship/Observership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juba

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am a dental student, I wanna ask you about How to get an externship or observership in USA?
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For observership you meant shadowing right? If that’s the case then you should go to dental offices and ask them if it’s okay for you to shadow. That’s what I did. Some of them needs resume so be prepared.

For some reason, most of your responses to people seem to sound rude or undermining. I'm sure if people knew what to do, they wouldn't be asking.
Actually if it wasn't for him the forums would be pretty much empty. He gives the best advices. He's just being logical and realistic.

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason, most of your responses to people seem to sound rude or undermining. I'm sure if people knew what to do, they wouldn't be asking.
I am a busy person, so my responses are short, but thorough

Reactions: 1 users
It all depends on your visa status...If you don't have either a GC or US citenzenship, there are courses for international students 6 months or even a year where you can have your hands on experience and LORs.