MD Extra curriculars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bioboy23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You'll be fine, just make sure your GPA and MCAT are good. Also, it's harder to get in top 10 schools without research. Even though Harvard is your top choice, you should still apply to a broad range of schools.

Reactions: 1 user
You'll be fine, just make sure your GPA and MCAT are good. Also, it's harder to get in top 10 schools without research. Even though Harvard is your top choice, you should still apply to a broad range of schools.

I think you slightly misunderstood me, I said I'm NOT shooting for Harvard or a top 10. My state school is where I want to go, which is mid tier. Thank you so much, Marcelo!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you slightly misunderstood me, I said I'm NOT shooting for Harvard or a top 10. My state school is where I want to go, which is mid tier. Thank you so much, Marcelo!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Haha sorry I misread that! But yeah you'll have great EC activities and hours by the time you apply!

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look for me and leave some advice :) @Goro