You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Eyes of a pathologist? What do you see?
Started by Harbster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
that's a pretty cool picture harb! 👍
Evidently pathologists have funny head tilts... 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a melanoma.
B
b&ierstiefel
A mother beating her child....and the child praying that the beating will stop.
You say this about erosive gouty tophi and cirrhotic livers as well.AndyMilonakis said:A mother beating her child....and the child praying that the beating will stop.
I'm registering deep-set psychological scarring 😉
What about an anthracotic lung
.
I see some rock formations that look like hands. It's a stone giant submerged underwater!
.I see some rock formations that look like hands. It's a stone giant submerged underwater!
B
b&ierstiefel
I am a scarred, fragile little boy whose wounds are slowly healing day by day and who sometimes wonders if God exists and if God cares for the little boy.deschutes said:You say this about erosive gouty tophi and cirrhotic livers as well.
I'm registering deep-set psychological scarring 😉
Elven Jabba? 😕
Poh scarred Andy!
Poh scarred Andy!
Attachments
That's pretty good. Does kinda look like Kilroy.
One of the doctors I worked for kinda looked like Jabba the Hut. He had a similarly shaped head, massive neck folds, and similar body habitus. He was a plastic surgeon too
.
.Matte Kudesai said:
Curiosity kills me.........
"During World War II, the saying "Kilroy Was Here!" began to appear as graffiti at home and wherever the American military traveled abroad. Eventually the saying, and the cartoon character that often accompanied it, came to represent America's worldwide presence. Today. it remains a whimsical symbol of the momentous achievements made by an entire generation of Americans during the 20th century's darkest hour."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
Harbster said:Curiousity kills me.........
"During World War II, the saying "Kilroy Was Here!" began to appear as graffiti at home and wherever the American military traveled abroad. Eventually the saying, and the cartoon character that often accompanied it, came to represent America's worldwide presence. Today. it remains a whimsical symbol of the momentous achievements made by an entire generation of Americans during the 20th century's darkest hour."
gunner

A Zen question!
The answer of course is that it depends on where you look. 😉
The answer of course is that it depends on where you look. 😉
B
b&ierstiefel
Harbster said:This means WAR!
____________________________![]()
![]()
i'm not a gunner, you're a gunner!
deschutes said:A Zen question!
The answer of course is that it depends on where you look. 😉
So if you focus on one area, the opposite area looks like it has black dots. And then when you look at the opposite area it has no black dots, but in your peripheral vision the area you were focusing on before now looks like it has black fdots. So you look back at the old area only to see no black dots, but the area you were looking at before looks like it has black dots....
Whoa there. It's okay, kiddo - don't hurt yourself.
How about radiologists. We only see in black and white though.
Here's a good one. How many of the following circles is turning?
Here's a good one. How many of the following circles is turning?
B
b&ierstiefel
i'm gonna have a seizure....where are those meds again.
That's some weird **** too! It took me a while to realize (maybe because the resolution is a little fuzzy) but when you look at one circle, why do the ones in the periphery look like they're moving. And they move like gears in a clock with one moving clockwise, the other counterclockwise.
I want to see the Japanese cartoon one day with the strobe lights just to see if I'd have a seizure from it.
I want to see the Japanese cartoon one day with the strobe lights just to see if I'd have a seizure from it.
B
b&ierstiefel
it's already happened to me...hence my depakote addiction.Mrbojangles said:I want to see the Japanese cartoon one day with the strobe lights just to see if I'd have a seizure from it.
Whisker Barrel Cortex said:How about radiologists. We only see in black and white though.
Here's a good one. How many of the following circles is turning?
![]()
That's pretty sweet!
AndyMilonakis said:A mother beating her child....and the child praying that the beating will stop.
Interesting. I saw a night at Michael Jackon's house.
B
b&ierstiefel
Michael Jackon?Havarti666 said:Interesting. I saw a night at Michael Jackon's house.
That guy is SO going down! 👎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am now hypnotized by those "rotating" circles and am highly suggestible.
yaah said:I am now hypnotized by those "rotating" circles and am highly suggestible.
You really want butt implants.
stormjen said:You really want butt implants.
You jest! I am all natural.
B
b&ierstiefel
ok change of topic.
can you kill a fly with chopsticks?
can you kill a fly with chopsticks?
Of course you can. You just have to have the right timing I guess. Good luck with that.
It depends. Are we talking about an insect or a zipper?AndyMilonakis said:ok change of topic.
can you kill a fly with chopsticks?
B
b&ierstiefel
har dee har har 🙂bananaface said:It depends. Are we talking about an insect or a zipper?
yaah said:I am now hypnotized by those "rotating" circles and am highly suggestible.
Liar.
stormjen said:Liar.
At the time I posted it it was quite accurate. However, it passes. I am the highly suggestable type though.
B
b&ierstiefel
you certainly are suggestable. and gullible.yaah said:At the time I posted it it was quite accurate. However, it passes. I am the highly suggestable type though.
can't believe you fell for that "we knew each other in childhood" story me and myfavred were telling you in chat.

you performed well though. 👍
AndyMilonakis said:you certainly are suggestable. and gullible.
can't believe you fell for that "we knew each other in childhood" story me and myfavred were telling you in chat.
you performed well though. 👍
I can't believe you have fallen for my story that I am a path resident here when in actuality I work in the gift shop.

B
b&ierstiefel
interesting...the last time i talked to you, you said, "Welcome to Taco Bell. Would you like to try a spicy chicken burrito today? Will be with you in a moment."yaah said:I can't believe you have fallen for my story that I am a path resident here when in actuality I work in the gift shop.![]()
stormjen said:Shh, you'll be forced to resign from your moderator position if they find out you work in the gift shop. Are you one of those cute little blond gift shop girls or one of those old lady gift shop nuns?
I'm the balding 50 year old guy who can't get any better job because my training was in Commodore Computer repair.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
where's my chalupa!yaah said:I'm the balding 50 year old guy who can't get any better job because my training was in Commodore Computer repair.
deschutes ate it.AndyMilonakis said:where's my chalupa!
Harbster said:There are 9 people here.
If you find 6, you are an average pathologist.
Find 7, you are a good pathologist.
Find 8, you are very observant.
Find 9, you have the the eyes of Ackerman!
![]()
I can see 8 including the baby (if it counts). Where's the 9th? 😕
Any circles you cover the center of cease to move.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K