Eyes of a pathologist? What do you see?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MaidenRock.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A mother beating her child....and the child praying that the beating will stop.

Coprolites spilling into a polluted river.

AndyMilonakis said:
You say this about erosive gouty tophi and cirrhotic livers as well.

I'm registering deep-set psychological scarring ;)

What about an anthracotic lung :laugh:.

I see some rock formations that look like hands. It's a stone giant submerged underwater!

deschutes said:
You say this about erosive gouty tophi and cirrhotic livers as well.

I'm registering deep-set psychological scarring ;)
I am a scarred, fragile little boy whose wounds are slowly healing day by day and who sometimes wonders if God exists and if God cares for the little boy.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of the doctors I worked for kinda looked like Jabba the Hut. He had a similarly shaped head, massive neck folds, and similar body habitus. He was a plastic surgeon too :laugh:.

Matte Kudesai said:

Curiosity kills me.........

"During World War II, the saying "Kilroy Was Here!" began to appear as graffiti at home and wherever the American military traveled abroad. Eventually the saying, and the cartoon character that often accompanied it, came to represent America's worldwide presence. Today. it remains a whimsical symbol of the momentous achievements made by an entire generation of Americans during the 20th century's darkest hour."

Harbster said:
Curiousity kills me.........

"During World War II, the saying "Kilroy Was Here!" began to appear as graffiti at home and wherever the American military traveled abroad. Eventually the saying, and the cartoon character that often accompanied it, came to represent America's worldwide presence. Today. it remains a whimsical symbol of the momentous achievements made by an entire generation of Americans during the 20th century's darkest hour."

gunner :laugh:

deschutes said:
A Zen question!

The answer of course is that it depends on where you look. ;)

So if you focus on one area, the opposite area looks like it has black dots. And then when you look at the opposite area it has no black dots, but in your peripheral vision the area you were focusing on before now looks like it has black fdots. So you look back at the old area only to see no black dots, but the area you were looking at before looks like it has black dots....

How about radiologists. We only see in black and white though.

Here's a good one. How many of the following circles is turning?

freaky.jpg

That's some weird **** too! It took me a while to realize (maybe because the resolution is a little fuzzy) but when you look at one circle, why do the ones in the periphery look like they're moving. And they move like gears in a clock with one moving clockwise, the other counterclockwise.

I want to see the Japanese cartoon one day with the strobe lights just to see if I'd have a seizure from it.

Mrbojangles said:
I want to see the Japanese cartoon one day with the strobe lights just to see if I'd have a seizure from it.
it's already happened to me...hence my depakote addiction.

Whisker Barrel Cortex said:
How about radiologists. We only see in black and white though.

Here's a good one. How many of the following circles is turning?

freaky.jpg

That's pretty sweet!

AndyMilonakis said:

Interesting. I saw a night at Michael Jackon's house.

Way cool picture of a woman and a boy laying sideways with their hands pressed together. My wife actually saw it before me. Doh! It does look like Jabba, though...

yaah said:
I am now hypnotized by those "rotating" circles and am highly suggestible.

You really want butt implants.

yaah said:
I am now hypnotized by those "rotating" circles and am highly suggestible.

Liar.

yaah said:
At the time I posted it it was quite accurate. However, it passes. I am the highly suggestable type though.
you certainly are suggestable. and gullible.

can't believe you fell for that "we knew each other in childhood" story me and myfavred were telling you in chat. :laugh:

you performed well though. :thumbup:

AndyMilonakis said:
you certainly are suggestable. and gullible.

can't believe you fell for that "we knew each other in childhood" story me and myfavred were telling you in chat. :laugh:

you performed well though. :thumbup:

I can't believe you have fallen for my story that I am a path resident here when in actuality I work in the gift shop. :laugh:

yaah said:
I can't believe you have fallen for my story that I am a path resident here when in actuality I work in the gift shop. :laugh:
interesting...the last time i talked to you, you said, "Welcome to Taco Bell. Would you like to try a spicy chicken burrito today? Will be with you in a moment."

Shh, you'll be forced to resign from your moderator position if they find out you work in the gift shop. Are you one of those cute little blond gift shop girls or one of those old lady gift shop nuns?

stormjen said:
Shh, you'll be forced to resign from your moderator position if they find out you work in the gift shop. Are you one of those cute little blond gift shop girls or one of those old lady gift shop nuns?

I'm the balding 50 year old guy who can't get any better job because my training was in Commodore Computer repair.

yaah said:
I'm the balding 50 year old guy who can't get any better job because my training was in Commodore Computer repair.
where's my chalupa!

There are 9 people here.

If you find 6, you are an average pathologist.

Find 7, you are a good pathologist.

Find 8, you are very observant.

Find 9, you have the the eyes of Ackerman!

9people.jpg

Harbster said:
There are 9 people here.

If you find 6, you are an average pathologist.

Find 7, you are a good pathologist.

Find 8, you are very observant.

Find 9, you have the the eyes of Ackerman!

9people.jpg

I can see 8 including the baby (if it counts). Where's the 9th? :confused: