Step I FA Rapid Review Anki Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ulikedaggers

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a fast way to make anki cards for each of the RR associations? The only way I know how to do this is to copy one line at a time and paste it into anki.
 
Is there any way you could share this deck again if you still have it? When I click on the link it says its invalid. Thanks!
Sorry, I don't anymore. You can try searching on https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/. I know they stated a while ago that they were going to start deleting decks that were using copyrighted material, but I'm not sure how that has actually affected what's out there.
 
you can make a pdf of the appropriate pages of RR (some of them aren't really suited for Anki as they are) and convert that 20-30 page PDF to excel. There are free converters online, just google. Then in excel, clean it up so everything is in the first two columns. Then save it as a UTF 16 Unicode text. Using this http://www.fileformat.info/convert/text/utf2utf.htm, convert the UTF16 to a UTF8 and then it's suitable for inport to Anki. Good luck