You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Facebook is telling me the end is here, RIP pharmacy profession.
Started by moolman
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought the end was already here. Years ago even.
Lol. I heard commercial on the radio telling people to apply to west coast university. Earn your doctorate today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol. I heard commercial on the radio telling people to apply to west coast university. Earn your doctorate today!
Stop calling it west coast, that’s insulting to the actual beach, ocean, and rest of the west coast, lol.
Call it the Career College of Pharmacy Next to the 5 Freeway in a Nondescript Office Building Near Disneyland.
It's next to the 101, not 5....lol that building off the 5 is not the pharmacy school. The pharmacy school is in a more ghetto building in LA.Stop calling it west coast, that’s insulting to the actual beach, ocean, and rest of the west coast, lol.
Call it the Career College of Pharmacy Next to the 5 Freeway in a Nondescript Office Building Near Disneyland.
Online and accelerated....lol
It's next to the 101, not 5....lol that building off the 5 is not the pharmacy school. The pharmacy school is in a more ghetto building in LA.
That's.... that's something.
"Easy freeway access! Fantastic shopping options!! MUST SEE!!!" is how I would imagine the real estate ad would read.

The shopping carts are a nice touch, adds to the ambiance. If you advance it a year or two, it looks like the remnants of a newly cleared homeless encampment.
590 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004, United States
This is the correct address, check it out.
This is the correct address, check it out.
View attachment 356627
That's.... that's something.
"Easy freeway access! Fantastic shopping options!! MUST SEE!!!" is how I would imagine the real estate ad would read.![]()
Looks like it’s within walking distance to IHOP. That alone is worth the 4 years of loans to pay for pancakes. I mean - you may as well spend your loan money on something useful during that time.
In fact, as I am tapping this out on my phone - I have become inspired…. I’m taking the kids to IHOP tonight for some sugar/butter saturated flapjacks…
590 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004, United States
This is the correct address, check it out.
Geebus, how many campuses does this place have, hahah.
Well this is a bit nicer. The chiropractic college that used to be here looked way better (they shouldn't have sealed up that front facade).
The only school that could rival this one is American University Of Health Sciences in Long Beach, they graduated their first class this year.
View attachment 356628
The shopping carts are a nice touch, adds to the ambiance. If you advance it a year or two, it looks like the remnants of a newly cleared homeless encampment.
There is a tiny home park for homeless the next block over.
Yep like nursing degreesOnline and accelerated....lol
Online and accelerated....lol
Yep like nursing degrees
You mean like y'all sex lives? 🤣
G'night folks! I'm here all week. Tip your servers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IHOP is actually a vastly underrated spot.Looks like it’s within walking distance to IHOP. That alone is worth the 4 years of loans to pay for pancakes. I mean - you may as well spend your loan money on something useful during that time.
In fact, as I am tapping this out on my phone - I have become inspired…. I’m taking the kids to IHOP tonight for some sugar/butter saturated flapjacks…
Meh was under the impression we’ve been in the early phase of the apocalypse these past couple years
IHOP is actually a vastly underrated spot.
We had a super good time last night. I got a massive stack of strawberry cream pancakes and w/ bacon. I always get an extra side of bacon. It’s a little embarrassing ordering a second side of bacon - but I figure I already when too far anyway so I May as well just make it happen!
Have you ever tried the all you can eat pancakes? I can never eat more than 4.We had a super good time last night. I got a massive stack of strawberry cream pancakes and w/ bacon. I always get an extra side of bacon. It’s a little embarrassing ordering a second side of bacon - but I figure I already when too far anyway so I May as well just make it happen!
Geebus, how many campuses does this place have, hahah.
Well this is a bit nicer. The chiropractic college that used to be here looked way better (they shouldn't have sealed up that front facade).
They are owned by American Career Colleges, it's a for profit chain likr ITT Tech, Devry, basically all those commercials that you see in TV.
They have a bunch of campuses, like fast food locations, that's why you got the building wrong... haha
They are owned by American Career Colleges, it's a for profit chain likr ITT Tech, Devry, basically all those commercials that you see in TV.
They have a bunch of campuses, like fast food locations, that's why you got the building wrong... haha
Very embarrassing. there are have been a lot of new schools that opened up from scratch like Northstate. I believe this is worse, we got two career colleges: west coast and American university of health that were able to go into pharmacy school business without pushback
Pharmacy schools used to be a cash cow. You just need some classrooms, chairs and tables, some pretentious compounding equipments, and a few “clinical pharmacists” who are volunteers at a clinic or hospital. That is all you need to collect $50-60k/year in tuition.
Don’t even think you need compounding equipment. I have heard of students who never had any type of IV compounding or non-IV compounding training directly from their schools. Some were shown videos of it.
A lot of these schools hire newly trained residency Rph who never worked as a pharmacist in their lives.
Don’t even think you need compounding equipment. I have heard of students who never had any type of IV compounding or non-IV compounding training directly from their schools. Some were shown videos of it.
A lot of these schools hire newly trained residency Rph who never worked as a pharmacist in their lives.
Make sure to address them as "Doctor".
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 560
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K