Facebook - Nova Optometry Class of 2012

Started by RichardOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RichardOD

Relaxed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I made a facebook group for people going to Nova next year. Judging from the acceptance thread, I know that most of you guys haven't figured out where you want to go for sure. But for those who are set on NOVA join it! I know there are lots of readers who don't have SDN accounts, so if your reading this and you plan on going to Nova. join join join.

(Facebook) Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry - Class of 2012
 
I just interviewed with Nova this past week and loved it! How long does it take for them to get back to you and in what form do they notify you, e-mail phone call etc. I also have two more interviews but Nova was awesome!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just interviewed with Nova this past week and loved it! How long does it take for them to get back to you and in what form do they notify you, e-mail phone call etc. I also have two more interviews but Nova was awesome!


just call fran in a few days..


im just 10 min from nova. ill have to think really hard if i want to go to nova, because i am sold to go to PCO should the accept me.
 
Can you tell me anything about the area and living? I think it is so beautiful there and have heard amazing things about Nova! Anything you could share being so close to the school would be awesome!
 
Okay great an e-mail is much better than snail mail. How long did it take for them to get back with you?
 
i'm pretty sure orientation starts July 31st... so you'll definitely have to be there by then! I'm going apt hunting over my spring break, any one know of any good quiet places?
 
Congatulations to all of you accepted to Nova!!! I was accepted to a school in Arizona and must sell/rent my condo. The condo is located 2 miles from the school. Many other Nova pre-professionals live in the complex. If anyone is interested please check out the link... http://century21acaruana.sef.mlxchange.com/4.2.05.20/Tools/MultiImageViewer/MediaViewerDlg.asp?Mode=1&DefaultTab=0&Address=948 0%20TANGERINE%20PL%20%23%20203&SysPropID=302622286 &PageType=&ShowAttachments=0&ShowImages=1&ShowL ink s=0
You can contact me via e-mail or phone. Please tell your classmates as well. Congratulations again and good luck!!!😀

[email protected]
954-937-6718