Facts, no opinions on, No interview or rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quackwhacker

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No rejections or status updates on AADSAS. Anyone know someone or is currently in school in this boat?

Members don't see this ad.

No interviews for me yet. Five of my 6 statuses haven't changed since September. One says check back dec 2 but that's a rejection I'm sure. I don't know what to think of the 5 that haven't changed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol no one can give you facts on this but the adcoms :)

I wouldn't lose all hope, but I'd definitely be calling the schools or sending updates so they know you're still interested. Good luck and hope you hear something! :luck:

Lol no one can give you facts on this but the adcoms :)

I wouldn't lose all hope, but I'd definitely be calling the schools or sending updates so they know you're still interested. Good luck and hope you hear something! :luck:

Thanks n u too. I should've said primary sources only instead of facts haha

No interviews for me yet. Five of my 6 statuses haven't changed since September. One says check back dec 2 but that's a rejection I'm sure. I don't know what to think of the 5 that haven't changed.

Same here. Maybe saving the best for last?

I'd definitely be calling the schools or sending updates so they know you're still interested. Good luck and hope you hear something!
b8em6w