• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

FAFSA question...

SaltySqueegee

El Rey de Salsa
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
www.studentdoctor.net
  1. MD/PhD Student
    Strangely enough, even though I have not received any acceptances yet, I recently received a form from one of the Med Schools that I applied to stating that it was 'time to fill out a fafsa form.' In addition, they wanted me to put their school code in the fafsa area on step six.

Does this limit me to filling out a FAFSA for only that school??? Is there a way to put in multiple schools??? Should I wait until I know exactly which school I intend on going to to fill out the FAFSA??? SDN's help would be greatly appreciated. (Oh, and yes, this will be my first time filling out the FAFSA form, as I have paid my way through college, as my parents fall into some weird bracket of too much, but not enough at the same time; so no flaming on this one, my question is a legit one).

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.