failed attempt to access SDN forums this afternoon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efficient

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This afternoon I tried to get to this forum (actually any forum, predental, premed, etc) but was unable to. Every time I attempted, I got rerouted to some website like www.edge.studentdoctor.net blah blah.
I tried different methods to access it, but there was no way around it.
I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else, because otherwise my system might have been hacked.:(

Members don't see this ad.

predental, premed, etc. are the subforums of this website. If this was the only website that kept being redirected; then your system is fine and there is nothing wrong with it.

Hey guys,
This afternoon I tried to get to this forum (actually any forum, predental, premed, etc) but was unable to. Every time I attempted, I got rerouted to some website like www.edge.studentdoctor.net blah blah.
I tried different methods to access it, but there was no way around it.
I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else, because otherwise my system might have been hacked.:(

What kind of f*cked up person hacks your computer just to reroute you from the SDN forums? What a sick mofo!

Members don't see this ad :)
What kind of f*cked up person hacks your computer just to reroute you from the SDN forums? What a sick mofo!

Those would be the pre-gunners.... screwing with all the other pre-dents.

Looks like they are using a new server located at the edge subdomain...or some kind of new configuration. I get all the site's links above the forum on the homepage. Weird...

Thanks matt for your answer.
Also thank you to the other ones for the "smart" answers. I gotta say, they were funny.