Failed Comlex/Osteopathic Residencies?

Started by SMC123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SMC123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I failed my COMLEX on my first attempt, and got a 475 on the second try. Do I have any chances of getting into an osteopathic neurology program? I know it probably won't be worth the money for me to apply MD, as I didn't take the USMLE either. I also had to take some time off due to my failure. Overall, I am a pretty average-below average student, will be taking my comlex 2 and PE before application season. Please let me know my chances. I know there are only about 9 neuro programs, and only a few went unfilled this year.