Failed cs

Started by neurodoc9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurodoc9

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was unfortunate like many of the IMGs and could not clear my CS...The worst part is I did not do well in DATA GATHERING and excelled in all other aspects.
This was in 2010.I've a two months of clinical experience(one from neurology dept,one of the top 10 neurology programs).
After that i did not try further as I thought neurology is very competitive and with an attempt it risking time and money.
I finished my med school study& internship in feb'11.
I 'm joining internal medicine residency this year in India.Its a three year program & simultaneously I want to give my steps and apply for 2015.
Any advice regarding this...?

Thanks lot.
 
Last edited: