Failed part2, need tufts pharma and confused what to get, plz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tRNA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am so very sorry for the annoying post, but plz forgive me, I failed part 2--- 3 months ago (score 74) and now trying to get back on the wagon and restudy everything
I never heard about Tufts for pharmacology before but i find it here everywhere, I tried using the search tool in this forum to see if there is any link to this thing where I could get it for free but there was none. What is this thing?...is it a book, flashcards, CD...??? I googled it and "Tufts flash cards/Quizlet" comes up but that is only 72 flash cards, is that it?!...some one was also selling is on ebay under the name "NBDE part 2 tufts set" and he mentiones its a book, is this the legit thing that everyone is using, I am very confused, please help, where can I buy/find this Tufts Pharma book/CD/Flashcards, whatever it is...
Thank you so much
:cryi:

Members don't see this ad.

could anyone just let me know is it a CD, book, or flash cards??
I would really appreciate it thanks

Hello,
I am so very sorry for the annoying post, but plz forgive me, I failed part 2--- 3 months ago (score 74) and now trying to get back on the wagon and restudy everything
I never heard about Tufts for pharmacology before but i find it here everywhere, I tried using the search tool in this forum to see if there is any link to this thing where I could get it for free but there was none. What is this thing?...is it a book, flashcards, CD...??? I googled it and "Tufts flash cards/Quizlet" comes up but that is only 72 flash cards, is that it?!...some one was also selling is on ebay under the name "NBDE part 2 tufts set" and he mentiones its a book, is this the legit thing that everyone is using, I am very confused, please help, where can I buy/find this Tufts Pharma book/CD/Flashcards, whatever it is...
Thank you so much
:cryi:

Hi there, I am so sorry about your boards. But I am sure you'll pass next time!! I did failed twice the part I 70 and 73 . However, that's in the past. Right now I am also like you preparing for the part II .In regards to the Tufts pharmacology material, this a review (notes) and you'll be able to find it on google...NBDE II pharmacology review. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me through my e-mail: [email protected]
Where are you located? I am in Mass

Be well! = )

Members don't see this ad :)

It is a PDF. like 50-53 pages. You can buy it online for $20 or get it from someone you know.