SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Failing by one point/ percent....what to do!`

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by HEADintheCLOUDS, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEADintheCLOUDS

HEADintheCLOUDS Banned

Feb 24, 2008
    Well does anyone know what happens? There is a make up exam in the summer but that means goodbye summer. Which means the research i already setup i cant do because i need to study for it. What should i tell the research PI. I dont want to look stupid by saying "oh I cant do research because I failed" hell probably say well if you failed you will never make (enter competitive residency here). Also if my classmates find out that I faield they will look down on me and probably make fun of me. How can I deal with their immature remarks (and trust me there will be the remarks)
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Occams Razor

Occams Razor Hickam schmictum 5+ Year Member

Feb 6, 2008
    sharps container
    C'mon man. Don't be a troll.
  4. Whats_up_doc

Whats_up_doc Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Puerto Rico
    Dude, please do not start a thread with your troll/gunner type of posts because we are tired of it. If you can't do research because you failed... well suck it up, study for your make up exam and cross fingers. You should start caring about yourself and not what other people may think. In the end, this is a race against yourself. You can do research later. Good luck...
  5. ZagDoc

ZagDoc Ears, Noses, and Throats 10+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2007
    HEADintheCLOUDS Hall of Fame Posts:

6. Law2Doc

Law2Doc 5K+ Member Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Dec 20, 2004
    The above is the complete answer to the OP's question. Nothing further to add. You fail, and they are having you take a retake, you take the retake. No point researching if you are no longer in med school.

I agree with the others about the OP's rather inconsistent and less than credible posting history.
  7. TerpMD

TerpMD 2+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2007
    UMD 2010
    I love it!
  8. LifetimeDoc

LifetimeDoc EM Attending Physician 10+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2006
  9. phatib

phatib Banned Banned 2+ Year Member

Did he just go from gunner to dropout?
  10. pseudoknot

pseudoknot Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jan 1, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Why haven't the mods banned this guy yet? Is he an admin's troll account or something?
  11. MadameLULU

MadameLULU Saucy Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Aug 14, 2004
    This thread is being closed for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.