Fake "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rlow04

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard from many people that tests 4 and 5 of Achiever are an utter waste of time and money because of their difficulty.

However, for some reason this thread "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" has stayed on the first page of the DAT Forums pretty much since June. I think Achiever knows that SDN is their BEST marketing tool and has several people posting random stuff on this thread just to keep it alive. Whether it's actual Achiever employees or people that got a deal when they tried to upgrade from 3 to 5 tests in exchange for support on the boards, it's gotta stop. I would have posted on the actual thread, but it would have just served to keep it up there longer.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just crazy?

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard from many people that tests 4 and 5 of Achiever are an utter waste of time and money because of their difficulty.

However, for some reason this thread "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" has stayed on the first page of the DAT Forums pretty much since June. I think Achiever knows that SDN is their BEST marketing tool and has several people posting random stuff on this thread just to keep it alive. Whether it's actual Achiever employees or people that got a deal when they tried to upgrade from 3 to 5 tests in exchange for support on the boards, it's gotta stop. I would have posted on the actual thread, but it would have just served to keep it up there longer.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just crazy?

poor Rlow is losing his mind before Dec. 1st :laugh:

Just kidding.... But seriously, of course its an advertisement, just look at the way the title was written... "gems"?? gimme a break, no pre-dent praising a product writes a title that way

poor Rlow is losing his mind before Dec. 1st :laugh:

Yeah... Thanksgiving break and only one week left = posting about random crap on SDN.

I just thought I'd fight the false advertising because it bugs me that the thread is still alive. So as long as their thread is being bumped in the DAT section, I'll keep bumping this one.

Last edited:
its so true. The questions are kind of a false advertisement. I didn't see a question similar to it at all like the DAT. It was just hard and made me even more depressed.

Members don't see this ad :)
YES! I noticed this too. It would drive me nuts b/c I went to check out the thread but nothing of substance was being said. I opted to not to get any of their materials.

This thread makes me :rofl:But in all seriousness, that thread bugged me every time i saw it. Aren't there moderators that can get rid of threads like that?

I must say I did notice that the thread never did die...Now looking through it, definitely looks like they are bumping it.

I'm gonna be buying all my DAT materials soon....Guess I will just look past these tests.

Once a week like freaking clockwork from people who don't post anything substantial in any other thread either. Either they finally got the hint or someone has forgotten recently because it's been 9 days since the last inane, meaningless bump post. SAGE.