• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Fake "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" thread

Rlow04

10+ Year Member
Army
Feb 19, 2009
Central Texas
www.SharedPractices.com
  1. Dentist
    I've heard from many people that tests 4 and 5 of Achiever are an utter waste of time and money because of their difficulty.

However, for some reason this thread "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" has stayed on the first page of the DAT Forums pretty much since June. I think Achiever knows that SDN is their BEST marketing tool and has several people posting random stuff on this thread just to keep it alive. Whether it's actual Achiever employees or people that got a deal when they tried to upgrade from 3 to 5 tests in exchange for support on the boards, it's gotta stop. I would have posted on the actual thread, but it would have just served to keep it up there longer.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just crazy?

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
    10+ Year Member
    Jun 25, 2009
    Sterling Hts, Mi
    1. Dentist
      I've heard from many people that tests 4 and 5 of Achiever are an utter waste of time and money because of their difficulty.

However, for some reason this thread "Goodness, most of Achiever's gems are studded in Tests 4 and 5!" has stayed on the first page of the DAT Forums pretty much since June. I think Achiever knows that SDN is their BEST marketing tool and has several people posting random stuff on this thread just to keep it alive. Whether it's actual Achiever employees or people that got a deal when they tried to upgrade from 3 to 5 tests in exchange for support on the boards, it's gotta stop. I would have posted on the actual thread, but it would have just served to keep it up there longer.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just crazy?

poor Rlow is losing his mind before Dec. 1st :laugh:

Just kidding.... But seriously, of course its an advertisement, just look at the way the title was written... "gems"?? gimme a break, no pre-dent praising a product writes a title that way

Rlow04

10+ Year Member
      Army
      Feb 19, 2009
      Central Texas
      www.SharedPractices.com
      1. Dentist
        poor Rlow is losing his mind before Dec. 1st :laugh:

Yeah... Thanksgiving break and only one week left = posting about random crap on SDN.

I just thought I'd fight the false advertising because it bugs me that the thread is still alive. So as long as their thread is being bumped in the DAT section, I'll keep bumping this one.

Last edited:
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.