Fake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchbreath

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The people here are boring. My classes are making me think boring. Too much one-dimensional thirst for knowledge. I guess that's what happens when you get to the top. No one's willing to go against the flow. Sometimes I wonder if people here are ******ed or if I'm the one who's ******ed. That's what happens when everyone is fake.

Members don't see this ad.

The people here are boring. My classes are making me think boring. Too much one-dimensional thirst for knowledge. I guess that's what happens when you get to the top. No one's willing to go against the flow. Sometimes I wonder if people here are ******ed or if I'm the one who's ******ed. That's what happens when everyone is fake.

This.

Reactions: 14 users
You doin alright big guy?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Boy, first the poop hotdog thread, then the arrival of streampaw, and now this. Just when I thought it couldn't be topped I find this gem. SDN delivers once again. :corny:

There are always people to go and talk to... hope you get some help.

Who are you again?

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Reactions: 13 users
I must be retarted because I don't know what the hell you're talking about

Reactions: 15 users
dylan-shock.gif

Reactions: 4 users
really poor effort in this troll-post

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The people here are boring awesome. My classes are making me think boring awesome. Too much one Copious amount of multi-dimensional thirst for knowledge. I guess that's what happens when you get to the top. No Everyone's willing to go against with the flow. Sometimes I wonder if people here are ******ed how people here can be so helpful or if I'm the one who's ******ed how I can be more helpful. That's what happens when everyone is fake real.

Reactions: 5 users
Got a real Holden Caulfield on our hands.

Reactions: 8 users
If you could condense this entire website into a room full of real people...Oh man!

6703726.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a real Holden Caulfield on our hands.

Haha, glad we are on the same wavelength, I'd (is this a kosher contraction for I had?) been constructing a phony reply the whole time I was reading through the thread :)

You're a premed. I would exactly call that the "top." You have a LONG, LONG way to go before that. :laugh: Think medical school AND then residency AND then possibly fellowship, all before you have a real "job."

Wow such top, ******e, much smarts, amaze = 100

Be more specific?

How Can The Gunners Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Only boring people are boring.

Reactions: 3 users
*tips fedora*

But seriously OP, you cannot be a doctor with those grammar skills.
"My classes are making me think boring. Too much one-dimensional thirst for knowledge."
Jesus, the first sentence doesn't make sense at all, and the second sentence is a fragment.

But seriously OP, you cannot be a doctor with those grammar skills.
"My classes are making me think boring. Too much one-dimensional thirst for knowledge."
Jesus, the first sentence doesn't make sense at all, and the second sentence is a fragment.

This is what happens when the written portion of the MCAT doesn't take spelling and grammar into consideration (or is removed entirely).

While I am aware that this post is likely as real as its subject line...
4551fab3f6dfb8941362580702e598a6.jpg

Interesting people don't like to hang around boring people- they don't really contribute anything to the fun and can be a bit of a downer. Perhaps you can't find the interesting people because they avoid you like the plague because of your lack of interests/attitude/demeanor. What was the last interesting story you had to tell? What was the last interesting thing you did? What hobbies do you have that are not academic that are interesting? Lastly, if someone were to write a book about you, would anyone care to read it, or would it be boring as all hell? If these questions leave you at a bit of a loss, you might just be boring.

Make your life an adventure, and you'll find the types that want to come along for the ride. Just don't let time pass you by, as life is short, and there is so much of it to be lived and enjoyed, even (and I would argue, especially) in your premed years.

Seriously, what a bunch of PHONIES.

This is what happens when the written portion of the MCAT doesn't take spelling and grammar into consideration (or is removed entirely).
I hope you're not joking. Did it really not count those issue you mentioned?

I hope you're not joking. Did it really not count those issue you mentioned?

Grammar and spelling were not included in the scoring rubric, the scoring J-T was based upon how well your argument was constructed per their instructions. You could type like OP and still get a T, technically, though I believe there was a 'readability' judgment that came into play.

Either way it didn't matter, the written portion of the MCAT had no statistical significance when it came to admissions.

OP, I totally understand. You're asking the wrong questions tho. I believe a famous philosopher once said:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

OP, I totally understand. You're asking the wrong questions tho. I believe a famous philosopher once said:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Wasn't that Wittgenstein?

Post like you're a 14 year old girl?

No. It is being used in its proper context with its meaning unchanged. It's one thing to campaign against 'gay' as an insult - using it in that manner adds negative context and insinuates that 'gay' is a substitute for 'stupid' or 'bad', lumping those characteristics together in people's minds. Using ******ed in this context does not add meaning to the word and does not conflate it with anything. What would you prefer people use? Stupid? *****? Idiot? Those, too, in their day, were technical medical terms for different levels of learning and cognitive ability. They originated exactly the way '******ed' did, and are only acceptable now because the medical field has moved on. In 20yrs, probably, the medical field will find a new term to replace '******ed' due to the current outrage against it being used properly in common parlance, and then people will pick up on that one, and the so-called 'r-word' will be what the next generation suggests as a tactful substitute.

So, no. I will not pledge, and I will not support the pledge.

LOL. What kind of person expects people to go against the flow. You're in college, not in some crazy magical unicorn world :p

Boring? Hardly. Quick! What's something unique about yourself?

I can lick my elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.