Falcon Live Review in NYC Vs Kaplan Live

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spydersamba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I attended Kaplan Live in Oct last yr and found it so so .Only good teacher they got were Turco and Barone .Give some credit to White too but Conard is complete let down .He explained nothing .Told jokes and insulted students pretty much thats all .other guys were boring and dry too.

i was looking for alternative to Kap and finally Falcon came in NYC with only $1350 but i don`t know much about them except Goljan .Anyone has recent experience with them? with NEW course thats they are advertising it as along with free UWorld and 2 Free NBME

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

My school made our class take Falcon. We all thought it was a waste of time, as it's tough to concentrate for 8 hours at a time. Videos are a far better way to learn since you can double speed, and also pause when you need to look something up. Also, Falcon brought their "B" team to my school. Didn't have any of their "superstars" that are listed on the Falcon webpage. Goljan is obviously great, but now Falcon has Steven Daugherty too who teaches behavioral and biostats very well. Make sure that the faculty coming in is their "A" team if you decide to take it.