Fall 08 course load

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alanan84

D1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've registered for my fall classes and this is what I've signed up for. I don't know tons about the level of difficulty of these classes so any input as to how manageable this courseload is going to be would be great. Thanks!

Cell Physiology
Genetics
Evolution and Ecology
Biochemistry 1

It's only 12 credit hours but I just don't know how hard the biochem, genetics, and cell physio is going to be. Plus I don't like genetics. Not too worried about Evolution, should I be?

Members don't see this ad.

Difficulty in these courses is highly subjective. It all depends on School You go to and professor's rating...!!

However, I have taken Biochem 1, Cell Physiology and Genetics along with 3 other non-science classes and I have learned a valuable lesson to pass on to others. These courses should not be mixed together, atleast not in My school (VCU).

Hope that helps..!!

Difficulty in these courses is highly subjective. It all depends on School You go to and professor's rating...!!

However, I have taken Biochem 1, Cell Physiology and Genetics along with 3 other non-science classes and I have learned a valuable lesson to pass on to others. These courses should not be mixed together, atleast not in My school (VCU).

Hope that helps..!!

Haha, great that makes me feel much better! Wow though you took 7 total classes! I know when I take a lot of classes I do worse, not necessarily because of the difficulty but of just keeping up with it.

I completely agree. I took 4 upper division sciences (one an anatomy lab) and an english class with 6 papers in 10 weeks and if you value your life/free time you'll limit the number of sciences you take at once. UNLESS you check ratemyprofessor and some of the classes are just jokes, because I know quite a few people who took that route too... so yea just look into it for your specific school!