1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

fall 2004 schedule

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Nvr Ending Jrny, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Nvr Ending Jrny

Nvr Ending Jrny Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

HEy everyone. I need to take orgo1/physics1 in the fall and they are 5 credits each (3lecture2lab). How many other classes should i take? should I have around 15 credits like usual or is it okay to take 13 or 14 because of the fact it's orgo/physics?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HessExpress

HessExpress Holy Macaroni
    7+ Year Member

i see no reason why you would have to take less credits, whatever people tell you about physics and organic is generally exaggerated.

4. bewitched1081

bewitched1081 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

its true that people tend to exaggerate the difficulty of some classes, but just be ready to step up your studying.

5. jlee9531

jlee9531 J,A,S
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    conceptually ochem and physics are hard for some people to grasp. and due to the fact that those classes are going to be 5 units each...prolly gonna be time consuming with the labs and such...

so if you dont have a need to cram in a lot of classes for any particular reason then just take 3 classes...

these two and another 4 unit one...for 14 units.

good luck this upcoming semester.