fall 2013 University of the pacific (stockton) DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

motivatedDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello! anyone applied for the fall 2013 admittance for UOP DPT? im still waiting to hear back from the school. sent my application weeks before the deadline but have not heard anything not even an email/call saying application has been recieved, thus starting to get really nervous. can anyone provide any insight? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed Rosie last month to confirm receipt of all my materials. She confirmed but I haven't heard anything else yet

aalegria,

thank you for your response and info. i'm hoping we'll hear soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!

I also applied to the DPT program at UOP for the entering 2013 class. I called the PT office last week and asked when I should be expecting to hear from them. I told her my name and that I just wanted to know at what point I should find out if I'm getting an interview or not. I just received an email today letting me know I need to schedule an interview!! So I would just say call to show them your interest. If you have more questions, let me know!

FewchurDPT,

i called Rosie just today, and she emailed me back right after...

"The PT faculty continues to review applications and schedule interviews. The two interview dates are February 8 and February 22. Please contact the department if you have other questions 209.946.2526."

doesn't really help much inregards on checking on the status of my application. sigh....i guess i'll just keep waiting...:scared:

I just called them and was told that we will hear something by the end of this week.

I got a call this morning around 9:30 am for an interview on Feb 22... im sure they'll get to you by the end of the week!!

I have an interview on Feb. 22nd too! See you there! Good luck/prayers to the both of us!

I'm interviewing there on Feb 22nd. I have a friend graduating this Sept from there and he has loved it there. I'm curious to what attracts everyone to UoP? I love how it's a two year program and a great name behind your degree, but the down side is I have a hard time paying 120+k tuition when I could go for half of that and get the same degree elsewhere? I'm just looking for others' opinions and reasoning in choosing UoP. What are your likes dislikes and maybe you can help me resolve my concern with the price? Thanks everyone and good luck!

Found out yesterday that I got accepted! Anyone else hear back yet?

Last edited:
Did you interview on the 8th or 22nd??

Congratulations! I'm still waiting to hear..:-/ i called and not all decisions has been made yet so fingers crossed! Is UOP your first choice?

I interviewed on the 22nd as well and got a call on thursday. Look forward to starting in August and meeting everyone