Fall 2019 Concordia St. Paul DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kayhoho

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Concordia St. Paul DPT program for interviews?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in early December and am yet to hear back! Starting to get a little nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application back in early November. I was asked to fill out a supplemental questionnaire a week into December and I have not heard back since.

I submitted my application back in early November. I was asked to fill out a supplemental questionnaire a week into December and I have not heard back since.

I think it took about a month from the time I submitted my questionnaire and when they invited me to an interview. Maybe a little less

I think it took about a month from the time I submitted my questionnaire and when they invited me to an interview. Maybe a little less
Not sure if this will be helpful or just more confusing, but I didn’t even fill out my questionnaire before they offered me an interview!

Do they offer the questionnaire to all applicants or only to those who are being considered for the program?

Do they offer the questionnaire to all applicants or only to those who are being considered for the program?

I think it's to those who they are considering based off of the wording in the email, but I could be wrong.

Hi,
I am interviewing this week as I had a funeral to go to last month. I was wondering if you guys would not mind sharing the experience and some of the questions you all were asked. Thanks

I am interviewing this week and heard I got an interview about 3 weeks ago. I submitted my supplement at the end of October.

Good luck to everyone interviewing today!

After my interview today they said all students will hear back early next week (the week of 1/14/19) if they are accepted, waitlisted, or rejected!

I just heard back. Placed on the wait list. I assume everyone will hear sometime today.

I got accepted today via email. Only 10 days after they waitlisted me. They gave me 7 days to respond so the waitlist moves very fast for anyone still on it.