Fall 2019 Concordia St. Paul DPT

Started by kayhoho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application back in early November. I was asked to fill out a supplemental questionnaire a week into December and I have not heard back since.

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
 
I submitted my application back in early November. I was asked to fill out a supplemental questionnaire a week into December and I have not heard back since.

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
I think it took about a month from the time I submitted my questionnaire and when they invited me to an interview. Maybe a little less
 
I think it took about a month from the time I submitted my questionnaire and when they invited me to an interview. Maybe a little less
Not sure if this will be helpful or just more confusing, but I didn’t even fill out my questionnaire before they offered me an interview!
 
Do they offer the questionnaire to all applicants or only to those who are being considered for the program?

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
 
Hi,
I am interviewing this week as I had a funeral to go to last month. I was wondering if you guys would not mind sharing the experience and some of the questions you all were asked. Thanks
 
After my interview today they said all students will hear back early next week (the week of 1/14/19) if they are accepted, waitlisted, or rejected!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted today via email. Only 10 days after they waitlisted me. They gave me 7 days to respond so the waitlist moves very fast for anyone still on it.