Fall class schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krazed_Medic

Registered Banned User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious what everyone's class schedule will look like for the upcoming fall semester (or quarter). What will your classification be? Myself, I am going to be a Junior, time to start really getting ready for the MCAT soon. I'll be taking the following classes.
Orgo Chem I and Lab
Physics II and lab
Programming I
Math Statistics

I think I may have posted this sometime ago, but in a different area.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to be a fourth year. Next academic year, I have to take 30 biology credits ( 10 classes total) in order to graduate.

My fall and winter classes include mostly biology classes, some kinesiology. I took the premed requirements already. I'm not really sure what classes exactly, but I am definitely NOT taking labs. I've had it.

I'm thinking about the following classes: cell bio, molecular bio, etc.. no animals or microbio or plants. I've had it with non-human bio. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: with birds, parasites, ecology, and freaking plants.

I'll be a second year graduate student. I have already taken most of my hard sciences for my degree so fall quarter should be a breeze. Occupational Health, Health management Service and Policy, and I will be starting my thesis.

This is for an MPH. I am getting ready to apply for the first time during this upcoming cycle :eek:

Adrian

Members don't see this ad :)
1. G Chem I/ lab
2. Genetics/ lab
3. The easiest Math Class I can take for a requirement
4. Second semester of English
5. Physics I/ lab, or take a G.E.R. and wait till next semester for physics.

I am going to be a sophmore.

Gonna be a sophomore at NCSU:
Organic I w/ Lab
Bio II w/ Lab
Physics I w/ Lab
Interpersonal Comm
And some research credit for being in a lab
:D

Buckeye(OH) said:
I'll be a second year graduate student. I have already taken most of my hard sciences for my degree so fall quarter should be a breeze. Occupational Health, Health management Service and Policy, and I will be starting my thesis.

This is for an MPH. I am getting ready to apply for the first time during this upcoming cycle :eek:

Adrian

What are you going to be doing your thesis on?

3rd semester senior :D (1st semester of 5th year)

Fall
General Physics I Lab
Medical & Science Terminology (Computer-based self-paced course)
Latin-American Civilization
Laboratory in Psychology (2 hour lab)
Themes of American Writing
Message of Jesus
Teacher as Manager (Required for my teaching; auditing this one)

15 hours total.

I'll be a senior...

1.Microbiology
2. Biochemistry
3. Intro to Psychology
4. Thesis I
5. Economic Plants

it's all funstuff,

raDiOnut :cool:

2nd Semester of Sophomore Year:
This is my shortest scedule to date!
Biophysics/Lab
Organic Chem 1/Lab
Molecular/Cellular Bio/Lab
---
only 13 hours, since I'm taking 10 hours of Chem in the summer.

I'm gonna be a senior. I don't need much to graduate, so my senior year will be pretty easy.

Biology of Devolopment
Diversity of Parasites
Intro to Economics
Physics II (I had to drop it this semester... long sad story. be sure your calculator is in degrees, not radians when you take your midterm)