TraumaDR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
Status (Visible)
I am still waiting to hear from three schools (NYCOM, PCOM, and OUCOM) for potential interview invites. I just found out my fall semester grades and they are real good, raising both my science gpa as well as my overall gpa. Should I send my updated transcript to these schools or just wait and see if I get a response based on my current file? Has anyone else done this and it was beneficial? thanks a ton!

eschauberger

Some Guy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2002
Status (Visible)
I ordered mine to be sent, but they wont send them until Jan 10th, so.... to early to tell. I figured that I'd at least be on the top of the stack.
-Eric

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2002
in hell
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i had mine sent once I found my grades too. Unfortunatly I dont think it'll make much difference. it does raise my science gpa, but I dont know what good it does considering I still dont understand how VCOM got such a low science gpa for me, and I looked at my grades.. 2 B-'s, a C and a C- in a lab. My other 20+ science classes are A or B.

Dreamin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2002
OH
Status (Visible)
Definitely send the grades if they are an good! I figure that it's one more reason for the schools to have to pick up my file again. I think I'll also send an update letter in January with updated awards and activities. I'm also planning on sending an updated transcript to the schools that I haven't heard from yet that I am still interested in.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.