fall semester grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TraumaDR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear from three schools (NYCOM, PCOM, and OUCOM) for potential interview invites. I just found out my fall semester grades and they are real good, raising both my science gpa as well as my overall gpa. Should I send my updated transcript to these schools or just wait and see if I get a response based on my current file? Has anyone else done this and it was beneficial? thanks a ton!

Members don't see this ad.

I ordered mine to be sent, but they wont send them until Jan 10th, so.... to early to tell. I figured that I'd at least be on the top of the stack.
-Eric

i had mine sent once I found my grades too. Unfortunatly I dont think it'll make much difference. it does raise my science gpa, but I dont know what good it does considering I still dont understand how VCOM got such a low science gpa for me, and I looked at my grades.. 2 B-'s, a C and a C- in a lab. My other 20+ science classes are A or B.

Definitely send the grades if they are an good! I figure that it's one more reason for the schools to have to pick up my file again. I think I'll also send an update letter in January with updated awards and activities. I'm also planning on sending an updated transcript to the schools that I haven't heard from yet that I am still interested in.