I am still waiting to hear from three schools (NYCOM, PCOM, and OUCOM) for potential interview invites. I just found out my fall semester grades and they are real good, raising both my science gpa as well as my overall gpa. Should I send my updated transcript to these schools or just wait and see if I get a response based on my current file? Has anyone else done this and it was beneficial? thanks a ton!