Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Fall Semester Grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jsr52, Dec 23, 2008.

1. jsr52

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Are any of you guys sending in fall semester grades that you just got to update med school that have yet to give you an interview? If I have interviews at some schools would it still be a good Idea to send them my grades?

2. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I didnt send them a transcript, but I mentioned it in a LOI that I sent to one of the schools. I guess if they want an official one they will ask for it?

3. Mobius1985

7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Only include a fall grade summary if the information reflects positively on you. An official transcript isn't necessary. If you already have an interview, don't send anything at this time.

4. streetlight

streetlight Member
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Why not send an update if you already have an interview? My term is my best term yet with the hardest courses - I was wondering how I could let the schools I'm interviewing at know this...

5. fusionx22

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    First, call the school and ask them if sending a transcript of your fall grades is ok.