Fall WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heard from everyone except @nyanko and @Ms Procrastinator. Please come by when you have a chance and help us string helpless victims... I mean potential wolves up for lynch eh?

Is that enough tags Ny? No? Lol
I've seen your post but haven't gotten around to it yet. There is however a good chance we're screwed if we don't lynch right. I've never been in a game where wolves took out two strong players at once. Looking back, it seems like all the strong players were taken out the first day. It shows how screwed village is. It seems kinda weird that two kills were allowed in such a small game. It's basically over. And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE CAREFUL HOW YOU PLACE YOUR LYNCH VOTES. Majority is in effect.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen your post but haven't gotten around to it yet. There is however a good chance we're screwed if we don't lynch right. I've never been in a game where wolves took out two strong players at once. Looking back, it seems like all the strong players were taken out the first day. It shows how screwed village is. It seems kinda weird that two kills were allowed in such a small game. It's basically over. And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE CAREFUL HOW YOU PLACE YOUR LYNCH VOTES. Majority is in effect.
Thanks for acknowledging me :)

@mizchiefmanaged who are your reads besides fresh meat?
Get some heebiejeebies from lack of nyan content compared to last game. Currently ambivalent about lawp. Will go back and reread his posts. I don’t like how sensitive kras got about me just mentioning her today, but she is new so that’s WIFOM since I don’t really know how she plays. Want to hear more from MsP since it’s been mostly fluff but I always tend to funnel her so I’m holding judgement for now.

Feel fairly decent about genny based on sass content (although that didn’t really work for me last game so I wouldn’t eat my hat over it). Feel fairly good about your tone, as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch lawper

he seems mildly panicked
I don't think I've ever played a game with lawpy as a wolf. I have no idea how he'd act.
I've never played with kras, but it wouldn't matter cuz I'm :1poop: at reading people anyways.

Get some heebiejeebies from lack of nyan content compared to last game. Currently ambivalent about lawp. Will go back and reread his posts. I don’t like how sensitive kras got about me just mentioning her today, but she is new so that’s WIFOM since I don’t really know how she plays. Want to hear more from MsP since it’s been mostly fluff but I always tend to funnel her so I’m holding judgement for now.

Feel fairly decent about genny based on sass content (although that didn’t really work for me last game so I wouldn’t eat my hat over it). Feel fairly good about your tone, as well.
Weak and spread out reads are giving me flashbacks to when you completely conned me as a wolf and steamrolled me as village.

Unlynch lawp lynch miz

Day 2 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy () -
miz (1) - Coop

2/7
lynch close in ~28 hours
source.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you and pip, why what was it about?
In his strategy post FTF was talking about how we should probably look into how the lawpy lynch disappeared but he wasn't super confident about it. He also said his lynch was yuck. I don't remember exactly but I think he blamed poor/lazy play on his lynch :(

Weak and spread out reads are giving me flashbacks to when you completely conned me as a wolf and steamrolled me as village.

Unlynch lawp lynch miz
Yup I’m weak as hell right now. On call for two weeks straight, getting sick, pet is sick, super distracted. NGL my head definitely isn’t in this game right now.

Went back and reread Lawp interactions. He’s not reading wolf to me. I don’t ****ing know anymore.

lynch results day 1: (i'm not doing color coding this is all you're getting from me)

genny (2) - Lawpy, Pippy
Lawpy () -
FTF (4) - MsP, kras, Coop, miz
Pippy (2) - WZ, genny
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop () -
kras () -

genny because of her retaliatory behavior and interactions with Pippy.

nyans just gives me general wolfy vibes from her laying low behavior which fits with the idea that wolves are killing active villagers to coast through. doesn't help that her reads didn't give much info besides repeating what others are saying.

I don't think I've ever played a game with lawpy as a wolf. I have no idea how he'd act.
I've never played with kras, but it wouldn't matter cuz I'm :1poop: at reading people anyways.
Lynch Lawper yuck!
How many people here saw FTFs strategy post before pippy asked him to edit it?
In his strategy post FTF was talking about how we should probably look into how the lawpy lynch disappeared but he wasn't super confident about it. He also said his lynch was yuck. I don't remember exactly but I think he blamed poor/lazy play on his lynch :(

:confused: i'm lost. could you clarify?

that's such a headass lazy "dur genny and nyan"

it's not really lazy. I think based on what's going on, the wolves are killing off the active villagers because I don't see why both WZ and Pippy who were both active would be killed so early on. I was fitting this based on the interactions and general activity that I was seeing.

i would be okay with lynching either miz or lawper as of right now. but we still have some time. so i don't think trying to rush to a majority when it's in effect and we have more time for discussion is a great idea.

it's not really lazy. I think based on what's going on, the wolves are killing off the active villagers because I don't see why both WZ and Pippy who were both active would be killed so early on. I was fitting this based on the interactions and general activity that I was seeing.

no it's definitely lazy. it requires absolutely no brainpower to be like 'lynch the ones who aren't here posting 24/7'

you think there's a wolf on it but you don't think any of the people on it are wolfy, just me and genny?

my initial impressions for wolves were you and genny but it's not 100% confident. it's because when active villagers get killed off early, it suggests the wolves could be more on the inactive side to lay low and win. but there are other players not as active and i'm concerned about them too.

both null. I don't know why mizzy voted FTFlushy and that's stumping me. MsPro is hard for me to read and more often than not, i read her more wolfy than village. her reads are also confusing me
The vote could have turned to Pip and I had village feels for Pip (far more than for flushy) so I voted to keep her out of the line of fire.

my initial impressions for wolves were you and genny but it's not 100% confident. it's because when active villagers get killed off early, it suggests the wolves could be more on the inactive side to lay low and win. but there are other players not as active and i'm concerned about them too.

you're basically hanging your hopes on 'inactivity' being the major predictor of wolfiness here?

eh i have made it a big deal repeatedly on killing active players early being detrimental to village especially when village inactivity/indifference kicks in later part of the game. this has been going on repeatedly for a few months now so i'm pretty sour on that

how is this at all a defense? if you're a wolf you don't care what's detrimental to village. in fact you actively hope for 'detrimental to village' this is the opposite of a defense lawpy

I don't see why both WZ and Pippy who were both active would be killed.
Precisely. The only reason I can think of as to why pippy was kill was because of what FTF posted. She was the only one who saw it (apart from me) and she died. She could have also been killed because she was pretty active, but I love a good conspiracy. As for dubz I don't understand why she was killed. From what I read from her yesterday she hadn't even caught up yet and she was planning to catch up today. Is no one planning to analyze these deaths? Does no one find it weird that they both died at the same time? Why the heck was no one around during lynch close yesterday?

you're basically hanging your hopes on 'inactivity' being the major predictor of wolfiness here?
that's weak af
not just inactivity as i stated earlier but i think it's an important factor to consider. i mean just look at what happened so far. FTFlushy was arguably the most talkative and active D1 and got lynched. then Pippy and WZ who were also active were discussing and disagreeing on several things and both got taken down. don't you think this is strange that active/talkative players are getting taken down early? because historically, this suggests the game thread gets quiet and village indifference kicks in so wolves can seal their victory.

yeah but your reasons were focusing on what FTFlushy was saying before he deleted the strategy post
His deleted strategy was talking about looking into how your lynch disappeared.

how is this at all a defense? if you're a wolf you don't care what's detrimental to village. in fact you actively hope for 'detrimental to village' this is the opposite of a defense lawpy

the arguments for me being wolf is basically an night kill analysis where i'd go kill the active players asap because i'm paranoid they'll go against me. and i'm countering that.

you said killing active players early is bad for village. if you're a wolf 'bad for village' is good for you. unless you're setting up the 'right conclusion wrong reason' thing lol