Falling out of CVS system

Started by ksu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ksu

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDNers,

I am new graduate, interned with CVS not yet licensed who took up an offer with CVS to start as a Pharmacist this year. I could not work as an intern though for months now, and was never really put on a back to school status. I am now shown inactive in the system and in the process of being rehired. Anyone here knows what's next? Will I have to start doing the modules all over again? Is my offer affected? Please shed some light. Thank you!
 
As far as the modules; no you do not have to redo them (from personal experience). In the NE, orientation for intern to rph/new hires are starting so you should find out the details before you miss these events.
 
congratulations on getting an offer. cvs should be able to just fix all your info in the system without you having to redo anything.

as far as working for them, its great that you have a job. start looking for another job on your days off. then leave cvs when you find something else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you ericn2k3 and farmadiazepine 🙂 I was scared I would have to do all my modules again as I talked to my supervisor over phone right after and she said oh you might have to do a lot more modules in addition to having to do a drug test. They actually made me reapply on their website. That actually led me to worry if the offer and my acceptance still hold. I really appreciate your inputs 🙂
 
haha yes it is a bit annoying...I feel much better knowing that all of you here have said no repeating the modules 🙂 Thanks!