Family Medicine Interview Invites 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this thread dead??

People are updating the google sheet posted earlier since it's much more interactive and organized than this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a DO and applied to a place through the NRMP not realizing they are also in the AOA match. Oddly enough, they granted me an interview--albeit there were only a couple dates left. Does anyone know if a DO can rank a program that is in the AOA and NRMP matches ONLY in the NRMP match?

Heavily dependent on the program. Ask the program. I would imagine most places would be OK with it, but I had run into places that expected a DO ERAS app to be considered for the DO spots, whereas others said it doesn't matter.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZiWNKuArCDWhG3jlScaYkRrOhXQLnrcjK1u9eAFqQw/edit#gid=680978465

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

Northwestern McGaw Family Medicine has a new family medicine residency program in the western suburbs of Chicago in Geneva, IL. We received our accreditation 2 weeks ago and are now in ERAS and able to receive applications. Our ACGME # is 1201600706. We are an 8-8-8 program.

We will be starting interviews this month!

Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users