Famu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

endlesslove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is PCAT required?? I think no, but I could not find a definite answer at their website. What was further frustrating was the fact that I could not locate an email address to ask them this question.

Anyone know for certain?? is it a good school??

Members don't see this ad.

endlesslove said:
is PCAT required?? I think no, but I could not find a definite answer at their website. What was further frustrating was the fact that I could not locate an email address to ask them this question.

Last year they didn't require it if I recall correctly. As for the second question...well...I was planning on moving to South Dakota for pharmschool if I didn't get into UF even though FAMU was just around the corner.

endlesslove said:

They don't require the PCAT. You also won't find stats for their average incoming GPA. Probably because it is a 6 year school and most students start there right after high school. I had them send me an info packet a couple of years ago and I compared their courses to other schools in the state. I decided not to apply there.

I've not been impressed with the students that I have met, either. For instance, at last year's MRM they proposed that all drug testing should eliminate testing a placebo along side the drug in question.