I plan to take one semester and borrow ~ $40K. If I see school is harder than I thought and than I can do, I'll drop out immediately with 40k debt.
From P1 of my school, they said no one drops out after finishing 1st year. So if I can stay 'til the end, I'll have about 250K debt. But as I said, I won't spend all the amount I borrowed so I'll have some savings. I've had some savings before I enter school but I won't take it out to spend for school. Instead I borrow max and don't mind loans fee of 4.3% & interest of 6.31%. It was hard for me to borrow in the past bc I worked on & off, so I'll borrow max when I can.
Do you think I'll have trouble working as a pharmacist (if I can graduate) and paying off 200K debt bc the work is not easy?