FAU(MIAMI) orientation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hook17

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going? thoughts

Members don't see this ad.

Hook17 said:
Anyone going? thoughts
Some of us were talking about it in the U Miami class thread. Check it out. :) I'm not going to be able to go b/c of my defense, unfortunately. But if you're assigned to the FAU campus, I definitely recommend that you go see it. It's pretty swanky. :thumbup:

QofQuimica said:
Some of us were talking about it in the U Miami class thread. Check it out. :) I'm not going to be able to go b/c of my defense, unfortunately. But if you're assigned to the FAU campus, I definitely recommend that you go see it. It's pretty swanky. :thumbup:

im waitlisted was wondering if it would have an effect on my chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, when you say orientation do you mean open house? I was planning on going to that but I havent been accepted yet, just alternate list. I'm actually an FAU student for undergrad, so it will be pretty fun to see what it's like for a med student. Maybe I'll see you there :thumbup:

atyourservice said:
Hey, when you say orientation do you mean open house? I was planning on going to that but I havent been accepted yet, just alternate list. I'm actually an FAU student for undergrad, so it will be pretty fun to see what it's like for a med student. Maybe I'll see you there :thumbup:

I am going to be attending the Miami site, but will be going to the open house to meet some future classmates!