Favorite Articles: Radiographics, etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheVagüs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Time for a fresh thread that isn't about income, job market, or the match!

I'm an R1 who recently started digging into the wealth of information on Radiographics, and an article on barium swallow technique changed my workflow on body pretty much overnight. For the more seasoned radiology residents and attendings, what are your favorite articles or ones you would recommend to a new resident? Articles (or any media really) that had a big impact on your understanding or practice- the eye-openers.

1670553424343.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Time for a fresh thread that isn't about income, job market, or the match!

I'm an R1 who recently started digging into the wealth of information on Radiographics, and an article on barium swallow technique changed my workflow on body pretty much overnight. For the more seasoned radiology residents and attendings, what are your favorite articles or ones you would recommend to a new resident? Articles (or any media really) that had a big impact on your understanding or practice- the eye-openers.

View attachment 363057
Radiographics is awesome. If you aren't aware, they have a top 10 articles list that's convenient.

Good for R1:
Doppler US of the Liver Made Simple

Imaging of Renal Transplant Complications throughout the Life of the Allograft: Comprehensive Multimodality Review

Reactions: 1 user