Favorite pharmacy related podcasts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dred Pirate

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just starting to get more into them during my long walks (nothing else to do during this lockdown). What do you all listen to? Mainly interested in infectious disease, critical care, and emergency medicine. Most of what I have found and more physician related, which is OK, but prefer something more directed at drug therapy (vs diagnosis, etc). I have listened to EM RAP and EM CRIT. thanks
 
Not exactly Pharmacy-related, but I really enjoy "This Podcast Will Kill You." It's all about different epidemics throughout history. I like the sense of humor mixed with real epidemiological science.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I listen to tons of podcasts but FOAMcast and skeptics guide to emergency medicine are nice EBM additions


Sent from my iPhone using SDN