Favorites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swingnsave

floating through space*
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Favorite Animal. Go! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Do I have to answer this? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Arcanine_and_Growlithe_by_shorty_antics_27.png

Oh my goodness, Trilt. That pic is so adorable!

My favorite animal is a giraffe.

Members don't see this ad :)

hehe saw that! definitely would have considered except my GP is a smooth coated kiddo ;)

and you're headed to the right school if sea turtles are your thing - we have spring sea turtle watching (overnight trips) to help a research team collect data and make sure the turtles get to safely lay eggs and then hatch later on :D

hehe saw that! definitely would have considered except my GP is a smooth coated kiddo ;)

and you're headed to the right school if sea turtles are your thing - we have spring sea turtle watching (overnight trips) to help a research team collect data and make sure the turtles get to safely lay eggs and then hatch later on :D
Ha! Even more stuff I didn't know about SGU that is awesome.

I am so terrible at waiting. *bounce* *bounce* :scared:

Turtles. For sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

2owls.jpg

They're so cute. I love owls.

But also, Cats. Cats are great.

I know it's weird, Trilt! They're so ugly they're cute but oh my gosh :roflcopter:

oscars%20way.jpg
, obviously!

Also on the list (in no particular order): giraffes, foxes, ferrets, dogs, and gazelles.

Corvids

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Your question is way too vague for how many favorite animals I have!

Animal model to work with: monkey
Farm animal: alpaca
Wild animal: siamang
Companion animal: dog
Spirit animal: sea otter

Very good choice, I love meerkats too, I'm surprised they're your favorites, I would have thought something like a bear.
i ain't no grizzly bear, i just act like one.

First saw them in Palm Desert (the living desert) before they became "popular". Then saw pics of them in S. Africa but didn't see any while there.

I love the placement of the squirrels in front of the microwave :smuggrin:

They're actually bunnies, cottontails are my favorite animals. I really like bats, and squirrels, and opossums too (especially tiny pinkies like 5 grams).

oooohh that necklace IS cute! :)

I realized I didn't even post my favorite animal.

Balto_grin.jpg

Yes, yes I know balto is only half wolf. But my point is, wolves are my favorite :D
I'm still amazed to this day that so few people I know haven't even heard of this movie. :(

Balto_grin.jpg

Yes, yes I know balto is only half wolf. But my point is, wolves are my favorite :D
I'm still amazed to this day that so few people I know haven't even heard of this movie. :(

:laugh: that link

PONIES.
And KITTENS.

Also, the Alot:

Courtesy of Hyperbole and a Half.

I drew alots of masculine and feminine things a couple months ago... :laugh:

0PTaz.png

tFIvc.png

I really want Allie to sell alot plushies. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. :c

I drew alots of masculine and feminine things a couple months ago... :laugh:

0PTaz.png

tFIvc.png

I really want Allie to sell alot plushies. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. :c

I would own like 20 Alot plushies. I can see the deaf-cat wanting one as a toy.

Sheep! Also love all ruminants and equines, special fondness for camelids, and herptiles such as green anoles and tree frogs. But definitely sheep!

I want to pet a sheep. I have barely any LA experience :lame:
Are they as soft as they look?

Sheep! Also love all ruminants and equines, special fondness for camelids, and herptiles such as green anoles and tree frogs. But definitely sheep!

Love your sig! I was named after William Blake :highfive:

Balto_grin.jpg

People haven't heard of Balto??????