Favorites?

Started by swingnsave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arcanine_and_Growlithe_by_shorty_antics_27.png
 

hehe saw that! definitely would have considered except my GP is a smooth coated kiddo 😉

and you're headed to the right school if sea turtles are your thing - we have spring sea turtle watching (overnight trips) to help a research team collect data and make sure the turtles get to safely lay eggs and then hatch later on 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hehe saw that! definitely would have considered except my GP is a smooth coated kiddo 😉

and you're headed to the right school if sea turtles are your thing - we have spring sea turtle watching (overnight trips) to help a research team collect data and make sure the turtles get to safely lay eggs and then hatch later on 😀
Ha! Even more stuff I didn't know about SGU that is awesome.

I am so terrible at waiting. *bounce* *bounce* :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your question is way too vague for how many favorite animals I have!

Animal model to work with: monkey
Farm animal: alpaca
Wild animal: siamang
Companion animal: dog
Spirit animal: sea otter
 
I love the placement of the squirrels in front of the microwave :meanie:

They're actually bunnies, cottontails are my favorite animals. I really like bats, and squirrels, and opossums too (especially tiny pinkies like 5 grams).
 
oooohh that necklace IS cute! 🙂

I realized I didn't even post my favorite animal.

Balto_grin.jpg


Yes, yes I know balto is only half wolf. But my point is, wolves are my favorite 😀
I'm still amazed to this day that so few people I know haven't even heard of this movie. 🙁
 
I drew alots of masculine and feminine things a couple months ago... :laugh:

0PTaz.png

tFIvc.png


I really want Allie to sell alot plushies. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. :c

I would own like 20 Alot plushies. I can see the deaf-cat wanting one as a toy.
 
Sheep! Also love all ruminants and equines, special fondness for camelids, and herptiles such as green anoles and tree frogs. But definitely sheep!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to pet a sheep. I have barely any LA experience :lame:
Are they as soft as they look?