Fda /ada/fda/ada/fda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakambini19

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ADA &/or FDA will get the whip now that the internet is assured,btw folks the internet is a huge fish in the ocean these days that is the focus of the giant global net conglomerates moguls are hounding to catch. Thanks to the freedom fighters like the Free Press we seized it back. ADA will have a problem with its Triparite monopoly. Before you join/support any society associated with the ADA pls. ask yourself in the bathroom by yourself, if the ADA deserve a penny of your hard earned money. To all of you,and I say when, not if, is in practice please remember the SDN that allows us to connect to each other, that we went through all the garbage bec. of the ADA. I know the ADA has a long history of protecting itself,not the public, now they are confronted again with an issue you don't have to be bothered with for now but when you do,by then think twice about the mercury,not the amalgam but the mercury.

Email the FDA ,Dr. Fleming with your thoughts,if any.
[email protected]

From ya nativist colleague, Mother Nature strengthen us to continue serving the circle of life,in the year ahead.Happy new Year everyone!

UERM/FTD/Phils

Members don't see this ad.

Strong (but utterly incomprehensible) rhetoric from someone who claims to have been practicing dentistry illegally for six years. :rolleyes: I can't imagine why people aren't lining up behind you in droves.

hahahaha! Good one!!

Strong (but utterly incomprehensible) rhetoric from someone who claims to have been practicing dentistry illegally for six years.
:rolleyes: I can't imagine why people aren't lining up behind you in droves.

If you do believed that my post is a rhetoric, think again ,what have people said about the MN taskforce was a rhetoric before too.I get this problem out openly with the Legislators as I cannot handle them all Bill esp. those who are here with no sufficient papers, HIV+ pxs,the poor seniors that are immobilized, the developmentally disadvatnged, plain & simple. I don't mind you calling this rhetoric, as I don't care,really. But why I am sharing this to others should be a question that you should have run through your head first before opening your mouth.What is the motivation behind this Bill? Can you guess.

Did not I said before that the most people that are deprived of this care are the underprivilege? U-N-D-E-R-P-R-I-VI-LE-GE. Most of them lives in deplorable condition, & are you asking me why they are not pulling up my parking lot with their Yaris & mercedez? Think before you open your mouth.

If you are doing this on your own ,you might have a clue of what I am talking about but you do not. It takes a lot of trust between people & non profit orgs to go this route esp on an ER basis. To those who have the guts to argue before the Court or the Board this piece of info might mean well to them, I know there are few in this board are not all pussycat I assumed,some are doing this in reality Bill,they are just afraid to comeout in the open. I do, I am, as I have no problem to deliver my message directly to the ADA or the Court.Comm'on Bill ,get off your high horse ,I am betting my right arm that there are people here in the SDN that are doing this for profit or otherwise. Can you blame them? Sorry to be blunt but I find your instinctive reactions to my posts are too shallow, you are mocking your own. Inside the mind of the people here you are not in touch with reality. Don't you get it? Why is it that when I asked for that article from the archive they come up with it in 5 minutes? what does this tells you?They can feel my sincerity, my commitment in the cause,we are connecting our frustrations. .They might not say it here as you have the power & control of the place but sure I get a lot of PM's from both the sides of the isles. They already trusted me,I know that.I know they are counting on me to do the job. Thanks for providing the bridge.When you call this rhetoric there is a domino effect to the group ,you are putting them down as well, as I encourage them to believe that there is nothing unachievable when we are together. That I am not casting a stone if they are practicing "illegally" or they are here without SSN. I am validated when Tooth fairy comeout with the article I need, that means a lot to me, that means they are behind this cause,& we are there.So what are you seeing my friend?

I am very blunt but they know that I am not a hypocrite. I do not follow the FCC all over the place so I have to be a hypocrite on the web.

Think it over...

Status
Not open for further replies.