FDU PHARMACY CLASS OF 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THREAD FOR FDU PHARMACY CLASS OF 2021

Hello,

I just got accepted into the professional phase of Pharmacy School (PharmD program) in FDU, and I am starting in Fall 2017. I am from New York and thinking about moving to New Jersey to an apartment or something, which is convenient with public transportation and stuff to the school. Does anybody have the same interests as I, or is anyone looking for a roommate or something?
 
Hello, I am currently a P2 at FDU school of Pharmacy and am looking for a roommate and a place to live. I as well am from New York and know the area around FDU well. If you are still interested it could work.

I just got accepted into the professional phase of Pharmacy School (PharmD program) in FDU, and I am starting in Fall 2017. I am from New York and thinking about moving to New Jersey to an apartment or something, which is convenient with public transportation and stuff to the school. Does anybody have the same interests as I, or is anyone looking for a roommate or something?
 
hello, I'm from New York City and going to start fall 2017. I was also looking for houses near FDU. Thanks